Apartments For Rent
What is the duration of the lease?
Our leases are 12 months in duration. On rare
occasions, a shorter
lease at a higher cost per month may be considered.
How can I view the rental dwelling?
Many of our units are equipped with a combination lock that allows
interested parties to view them independently. For the safety of
our tenants and security of the building, we will authorize access
if you have:
● Your full name
● Name of your employer (unless on fixed income)
● Work and telephone numbers
● Date and time of your planned visit
● Confirmation from you that you will call the office after
visiting a property.
Please note: We perform regular inspections after units are
visited. Some properties may be shown by appointment only.
How many people can occupy a dwelling?
For information on a specific dwelling please call
● The occupancy load is limited to the number of persons
listed on the application.
● Occupancy loads are dictated by state and local ordinance.
Rural properties without access to public sewer services will
also have occupancy restrictions dictated by the capacity of
the sewer system.
What are your office hours?
Our office hours are: Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 3 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 1 pm
or by appointment
Where is your office located?
Our office is located at: 1416 S. Big Bend Blvd.,
St. Louis, MO 63117.
We are located 1/10 of a mile south of the intersection on Highway
64-40 on the east side of the street.
For directions Click here for a map to the office or call the office.
How can I get directions to the rental dwelling?
● Online - On the "Featured Property For Lease" heading on the
home page. You will find a map button next to the unit you
want to visit.
● Phone - Simply call our office.
What is your pet policy?
Because of the great diversity in our rental dwellings and tenants'
pets, we do not have a universal pet policy. For information specific
to a rental dwelling please call our office.
Pet Policy Highlights:
● Generally cats and small pets are welcome at most locations.
Dogs are welcome at some locations, but aggressive/dangerous
breed dogs are never allowed.
● When pets are allowed a pet deposit and/or pet cleaning fee
may be required.
How much is required to move in?
You will need the first month rent plus the
● First Month's Rent
● Security Deposit*
● Pet Deposit (If applicable)
● Additional Fees (If applicable)
● Total funds necessary to occupy unit:
|*Security deposit for most apartments is equal to one month rent.
Security deposit for all homes is equal to two months rent.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Funds for the following items must be in the form
of a cashier's check or money order:
● Application Fee
● First Month's Rent
● Security Deposit
● Partial Security Deposit
● Pet Deposit/additional fees (If required)
The following items may be paid with a
personal check, e-check, direct
deposit, cashier's check
or money order:
● Second (and consecutive) Month's Rent*
● Other expenses (If applicable)*
* Subject to lease stipulations
What are the income guidelines?
● Apartment: A verifiable gross income of
3 times the monthly rent.
(On fixed income, you must have a verifiable
gross income of 2 times the monthly rent.)
● House: A verifiable gross income of 4 times the monthly rent.
Do you manage buildings for other owners?
No, we do not. We exclusively manage our own
buildings. Our crew performs the vast majority of remodeling,
restoration and repair work our buildings require. This allows us to
keep our rental fees low and provide faster, more reliable and effective
Printer Friendly Version