1. All applicants (and co-signers, as applicable) must be
adults 21 years of age or older, and must complete a two page
Page 1) Application Form - Must be completed, signed, and dated.
Page 2) Verification Form - Must be signed and dated.
● All applicants (and co-signers) must have good credit
and rental history.
● A co-signer may be required if you have little or no credit history.
co-signer will not be accepted to offset a poor credit
or rental history.
● If married, both husband and wife must apply.
2. You can access our application forms:
Click Here for Online Access
b) At the Rental Dwelling
c) At our Offices
● Address: 1416 S. Big Bend Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63117
● Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
● Other: By appointment
● Directions: Please call 314-647-7777
● Click Here for a Map to the Office
d) Via Mail (Please Provide Address)
e) Via Fax (Please Provide Return Fax Number)
3. Completed application forms must be submited in person. (Out of town/state applicants please call our office). In addition to your application(s) you will also need:
a) A current photo ID
b) The Application Fee (Non Refundable)
This fee covers a credit report, employment/rental verification,
criminal background check, etc. This service is performed by Welcome Homes Credit Services.
● Single Applicant fee - $35.00
● Additional Single Applicant Fee - $35:00 (ea Add'l)
● Married Couple Fee - $45.00 (For Both)
c) A Partial Security Deposit
● Payment of the Partial Security Deposit will allow us to put the
property unit on HOLD for you.
● All apartments and small homes - $100.00
● Larger Homes and Properties - Varies. Please inquire
Your partial security deposit is allocated as follows:
1. If your application is approved, accepted, and a lease is signed.
The deposit (in-full) will be applied towards your move-in costs.
2. If your application is approved and accepted but a lease is not
signed and/or move-in costs have not been received within 4 days
of acceptance. The deposit (in-full) will be forfeited.
3. If your application is not approved, the deposit (in-full) will
IMPORTANT: All funds must be paid in the form of a cashier's check
or money order. Personal checks are not accepted.
4. Typical application processing time:
a) Local applicants - Approximately 2 Working Days
b) Out of Town/State Applicants - Approximately 3 Working Days
Note: RUSH processing in 24 hours or less may be available at an
Printer Friendly Version